• Please insert the Satellite Card in the slot.
• Switch OFF and ON your Satellite LCD/TV/DVD/Box.
• If problem persists, please replace the viewing card.
• Check connection of Satellite LCD/TV/DVD/Box with the TV set.
• Open the rear panel of remote control. Check if proper batteries (A A sizes) are
• If the problem persists, check to see for proper connection of batteries.
• If remote control still does not work, replace the old batteries with new ones.
• Ensure that there is no obstacle between the Satellite LCD/TV/DVD/Box remote control
and Satellite LCD/TV/DVD/Box unit.
• Check for AC Mains Power switch if it is off. Please switch it on.
• Try and use different plug point.
• Be sure the power cord is plugged in and there is power.
• Do not drop, knock or shake the Satellite LCD/TV/DVD/Box or the remote. Rough
handling can cause damage to the delicate electronic components.
• Do not attempt to repair or service the Satellite LCD/TV/DVD/Box or the remote
control. Any such tampering with the devices may result in serious malfunctioning
as a result of which the warranty shall be void.
• Do not use harsh chemicals or detergents to clean the Satellite LCD/TV/DVD/Box.
Wipe it with a soft and dry cloth.
• Do not allow any kind of liquid to come in contact with the Satellite LCD/TV/DVD/Box.
• Only authorized BBCL trained personnel are authorized to conduct repairs.
• Non compliance of above can result in the warranty being null and void.
• Please make sure that the air vents of the box are not covered by anything to
avoid temperature jam in the device. We recommend about 40 cm free space on the
top of the Satellite LCD/TV/DVD/Box.
Unplug your Satellite LCD/TV/DVD/Box from the mains for a few moments and plug it
• Check that the AV cables are correctly pushed into the socket of the various devices.
• Check if the TV supports PAL. If Both NTSC & PAL is available, switch to PAL.
• Check if the sound is muted (press the unmute button)
• Check that the AV cables are correctly pushed into the socket of the various devices).
• Check the volume of the TV set.
• Check the volume of the Satellite LCD/TV/DVD/Box.
• Check the subscription details.
• Please also check if Satellite Card is correctly inserted or not
If any further problem persists please call our customer care centre on the following
Customer Care Numbers :
To know Account Balance/Recharge due and Customer Id/please dial 1800 1370 444